Monday, December 30, 2013

White Christmas

Hello again!

Since I came home for the holidays, I got to use two "Buy 1 get 1 50% off" coupons at Goodwill and if I get to the store before the month/year is over, I may get to use one more! This means I purchased four more fantastic items from Goodwill for you to see in the coming weeks.

My younger brother came with me on my latest Goodwill shopping adventure. There was one dress that I pulled from the racks and liked, but when he saw it, he said, "No, Rachel. I won't let you wear that." Now, my younger brother is cool, popular, and brave enough to wear a bow tie (something I think all men should do, but my boyfriend still refuses); however, I disagreed with his opinion and thought that I could make this dress work. I tried it on in the dressing room, and, honestly, it was huge around the waist. That's when I went with my, perhaps too frequently used, motto, "I can belt it."

On Saturday, my mom, brother, and I went to see Irving Berlin's "White Christmas" (an all-time favorite movie of my family, so we decided we MUST see the play) in Dallas. I will let you be the judge of whether my outfit complete with the new Goodwill dress worked.


Family photo before the show started.



Deep Ellum Dinosaur!

Plaid Shirt: Goodwill. Dress: Goodwill. Belt: Mom or Grey Dog. Ankle Boots: DSW.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment