Monday, May 19, 2014

Playing with Patterns and Wearing Flowers

Happy Monday!


Just shy of a week ago, I shared my first tutorial-esque post and was wise enough to use Goodwill accessories AND take pictures! Do you know what that means? You get to see a new outfit post! Which is exciting since the most recent one was over a month ago. So here I am, playing with patterns (and textures!) and wearing my flower crown.

It was super bright out and I forgot my sunglasses... So, yes, I am squinting.
I got this purse at Goodwill recently. I also met the original owner. It was surprisingly awkward. That can be the story for another day.
I bought these shoes like a year ago from Goodwill. They are super flat, even for flats.
Some flower crown action!





Have a fantastic week!
Rachel Cathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment