Thursday, June 19, 2014

Birthday Celebrations


I turned 21 a few weeks ago, so I thought I would share a few of my older birthday photos and some from my past weekend's birthday celebration!

Here is my older brother and infant me.

Look at that precious smile ;)


We posed with the hog outside of the Clinton house.
Pageant pose. He puts up with us.



Everyone is probably thinking (or maybe not), "You turned 21! I bet you had a crazy party!" Actually, I spent most of my actual birthday at a clinic because I woke up with chest pains. Apparently, my rib cage was inflamed. Awesome, I know. 

To make up for that though, I got to have a joint birthday party with one of my best friends and some of our childhood friends came to visit. It was a lot of fun because I only get to see them briefly each summer and winter break so it is always great to get to catch up with them. Plus, I got a high score at an arcade, which made me feel surprisingly proud, until I was told the scores are reset every day; suddenly that high score became much less impressive. 

All in all, year 21 is off to an interesting start, let's see where it goes.
Rachel Cathleen

(In case you are curious, my skirt is from Grey Dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment