Monday, January 13, 2014

New Semester: New Segment (Monday Transformations)

Hello all!

You may realize that today is Monday and not Sunday. Now, I do not want you to think I have abandoned my Sunday posts, because I have not. Today is the first day of a new semester, which means that I needed to run errands yesterday and was not going to give you a top quality post like the one you deserve. I even took the photos for the post and assumed I would write it today after my sorority chapter meeting. However, that post will have to wait!

Earlier today, a grand idea hit me...Since I have to change clothes every Monday from my more casual clothes that I wear to class into nicer clothes for chapter, why would I not share the outfit transformations with you? It will just be a short and sweet post to begin the week. I will apologize now because 1. there may not always be an item from Goodwill in this segment and 2. I had the idea like an hour and a half ago, this plan is not going to be executed as well this week as it will next week (or any week after, for that matter). So, with the help of Instagram filters, I present to you the first ever Monday Transformation!



In this post: Blouse: thrifted from Hope's Door, Tank Top: old (maybe Academy?), Cardigan: old (maybe Atrizia?), Jeans: Kohl's, Skirt: Asos (also old; and tailored by BonnerBell).


See you Sunday!


(P.S.- If you like this new segment, or hate it, let me know! Comment below or shoot me an email, I will get back to you and listen to your recommendations. Also, feel free to follow me on Instagram; you will be able to see more frequent photos of my daily shenanigans!)

No comments:

Post a Comment