Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Monday Transformations or Transformation Tuesday?

Good morning!

So I have made an executive decision that because I transform my day outfit to night outfit on Mondays, my posts will still be Monday Transformations; however, they will come up on Tuesday. Why? Because Monday mornings I lack the foresight to take a picture of whatever I'm going to wear before I put it on and Monday evenings I lose track of time and have only a couple of minutes to get ready before chapter. Yesterday, my classes were canceled and I was excused from my sorority's chapter meeting because of the snow, so I was not even going to put on socially acceptable clothes to wear in public. But, I needed to pick up a towel that I left back in August and an excuse to get out of the condo. Plus, you guys didn't get an outfit post on Sunday and I felt like I owed you. So here are a bunch of pictures with a lot of different filters that came on my phone!




I felt like this was worth including since I make silly faces in most of my pictures.
So Google made a gif out of my similar photos, which is actually really funny (in my humble opinion). This is what I look like while "modeling."





I realized that you probably had no idea what this dress looked like sans belt, so here is a picture without the belt.
Outfit of the day. Also, black and brown may make some frown, but no one cares when there is snow on the ground.

Outfit of the night.
,
OOTD: Shirt: From my sorority (that's why I covered up the "frocket;" Similar), Leggings: Kohl's (for what it is worth, I know leggings are not pants, but I did not leave the condo with just a t-shirt and leggings. I also realize now the whole internet has seen me in leggings as pants.), Boots: DSW (old; similar here and here).

OOTN: Dress: Goodwill (You might recognize it and the belt from this previous post; Here are a bunch of denim dresses (arranged in the order I found them): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), Belt: Grey Dog or a gift from my mom (Similar), Leggings: Kohl's , Boots: DSW (see above links for similar).

I hope you all have a lovely snow day (or just a lovely day in general)!

No comments:

Post a Comment