Sunday, February 16, 2014

People Like Grapes

Happy Sunday!

I have been trying to wear t-shirts less frequently, but I adore this one that I received as a gift from a friend for a belated birthday/early Christmas present (my birthday is in June, that is close enough to Christmas, right?). My boyfriend showed me an awesome YouTube channel called RoosterTeeth, you may know about it from Red vs. Blue or Rage Quit or Minecraft Let's Play (I'll let you check it out now, I can wait). They also do podcasts and one of the young men commented that "People like grapes," and the shirt was created. My boyfriend and I even like the company enough we were two characters from it called X-Ray and Vav last Halloween. Anyway, I like the laid back vibe of this shirt and my Goodwill velvety button down, so I thought I'd share.


In this outfit: Shirt, Button-Down Shirt (Goodwill; similar), Jeans.

I hope you have had an awesome week and next week will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment