Wednesday, July 9, 2014

RTX Adventures: Pre-Adventure and Post Troubles

So...um... This is embarrassing...

I fully expected to publish a post today with pictures from my first day at RTX in Austin that I mentioned yesterday. I even wrote the post on the Blogger app on my phone and loaded all the pictures from the first day. Unfortunately, the app says that the post exists, but it cannot be uploaded as a draft where I can access it on my computer nor can it be published...Awkward...

Instead, here are photos from the day of travel to get from where I live now to where my family lives before we went to Austin. We stayed there over night because it is over halfway to Austin and my little brother was coming along for the adventure, so we needed to pick him up. These pictures are from our dinner at BJ's Brewhouse; I did not take many photos at this point in the trip because we had to bed early since we left for Austin at 6 AM the next morning.

Displaying IMG_20140703_205241:nopm:.jpg
Daniel and his younger brother.

My younger brother and me.

Hopefully, my original post for today will cooperate tomorrow. Do not worry, this just means that you will get 6 posts in 6 days!

Rachel Cathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment