Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Some Pictures from Instagram



I found this adorable table and chairs at a yard sale. It was much less expensive than similar yard furniture at stores, so it was an obvious purchase for my little (formally) empty patio.
I may not update this blog constantly, but I am getting better about posting on Instagram.

Shirt: Thrifted (similar); Shorts: H&M (old; similar and similar); Purse: Goodwill (you might recognize this purse. You first saw it here (ok, just the strap, barely, and in only one picture), you got to see it here, I talked about my awkward encounter with the purse here, and I used it in Austin, so you can see it here and here; similar); Necklace: from my sorority; Shoes: Target (old; this season's version).
Dress: Kohl's (previously seen here; even though I did not buy the dress too long ago, it does not appear to be available anymore so here and here are similar dresses); Belt: Friend's Roommate (similar here and here); Boots: DSW (Really, I have worn these many times and I am surprised that they have not shown up too many times on the blog. However, they do show up here and here. And, if you want them, you can actually buy them here).
Shirt: Grey Dog Boutique (similarish...If you removed the sleeves or something. Mine is kind of unique. Those are hats on the print. Yep. Purple hats with leopard print sashes. Also, there are little imprinted bows); Skirt: Gap (old; similar and way prettier).
After taking the GRE, I really wanted a break, so Daniel and I went to Eureka Springs. I found this souvenir shop and was really excited because it appears to be the American cousin of...
...this pizza shop! You know, they are probably the best. Maybe. Who knows? Around this time last year, I was studying abroad and my friends and saw this restaurant (which, for some strange reason, I remembered being in Edinburgh). Seeing the store in Eureka Springs was a good reminder of all of the fond memories I have from that trip.
Boots: DSW (see above for links); Dress: Grey Dog Boutique (similar here and here); Vest: Alloy (old; similar here and here); Belt: vintage from my mom (similar).
Boots: DSW (I told you I have worn them a lot lately); Shirt: The Pink Zebra (It was the last one on final clearance sale; but here is one that looks like it is a similar color, or this one); Necklace: The Pink Zebra (there were quite a few in the store, but none online. So here and here are similar-ish ones); Skirt: H&M (old; similar).

No comments:

Post a Comment